Thursday, November 15, 2012

Perception vs. Reality

The road to becoming an entrepreneur is a lot harder than I imagined. I'm not sure if it's what I expected. I'm not even sure what I expected this road to be. Yes, I understand that businesses take time to grow and that at first things would seem stagnant. I guess I was just so upset at how things ended up being in my last job that I was just ready to follow my dreams.

I'm not saying that I'm giving up on opening my own business, but I have to think things out a bit more. Maybe once my website and business cards are complete I will feel like I'm making progress. Right now I feel as if I'm just hanging out at the house all day being unproductive.

I plan on joining a lot of different networking groups, but I feel like I can't do anything until I have my business cards printed. I'm just really anxious, and this is where me being a brat is starting to kick in.

I know that I will be successful. It will just take some time. “Don't give up Kayla!”

No comments:

Post a Comment