Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cloud Nine

Who knew that one could feel like a kid in a candy store just by securing a domain name and creating your first real email address account!?! I cannot even explain how excited I am to finally be making my dream a reality. Three tasks down, and a million more to go. I'm determined to meet my 90 day goal even if that means going with little to no sleep.
The logo creations are finally in the works. I have an awesome graphic designer, and I'm anxious to see what he comes up with. Of course once I secure the final logo, you guys will be the first to see a sneak peak. I really want to reveal the name of my company, but I will save that for later. I hope I am able to keep this secret in without spilling the beans.
I have definitely expanded my way of thinking so that I could have the ability to perceive my potential even though my life has been out of balance. Thanks Bishop Jr. for helping me realize that it is indeed "my moment for a miracle."

No comments:

Post a Comment