Monday, October 1, 2012

It's coming!

It's been almost two years since I last left a footprint on this blog. The exciting news that has brought me back is the launch of my public relations firm. Yes, I am in the process of becoming an entrepreneur! I've been employed in corporate America for almost a year now, and I have realized that it is not for me. (Even though I have always said this...at least I gave it a try.) My plan is to officially roll out everything Jan. 1, 2013. I have so much to do in so little time, but I know that through hard work and dedication everything will be completed. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time only because this is something I've wanted for years, and it's finally coming true. I'm going to keep you guys updated on my progress so stay tuned. I will also post sneak peaks to get everyone as excited about the launch as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment