Friday, October 12, 2012

Patience is a Virtue

No one said launching a business would be easy, but no one said it would be extremely hard either. I'm only less than a month in, and I've already had disappointments. Don't get me wrong, majority of everything is coming together smoothly. At least the things I have direct control over.

The next two biggest things on my list to cross off are the logo and website. While trying to find an awesome graphic designer (yes, I had to restart my search) can be tough and costly, in the end I know it will all be worth it. I think I have finally secured one who's phenomenal. Let's hope this time everything works out.

I think I'm just so anxious for everything to unfold that I often times cross-step myself. I guess I'm ready to see the end result even though the launch date is still 80 days away!

OMG, Jan. 1, 2013 get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment